 Castle / 18683
  Re: Raising a model?

Hi Dave, I thought about this problem a great deal as I wanted to create a seaside town with a dock and so I needed to elevate the town above sea-level. I ended up using the duplo solution for this. You can see pictures at: (URL) I don't have my (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Raising a model?

(...) Great MOC Stephen! Checking out the pics, I can see the Duplo base, very simple, and yet looks extremely efficient. Seeing many great MOCs on Brickshelf, you never really see how these models have been raised and always keeps you curious as to (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)