 Castle / 18678
    Re: Raising a model? —Mark Jordan
   (...) Well thank the stars for that! (...) I have used duplo, and the normal bricks fit OK on top, but obviously only in multiples of 2 and also only using 2*x bricks not plates or 1*x bricks. The bonding is quite weak, so you need to remember to (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Raising a model? —David Ishak
   (...) That puts Duplo out of the question. I have an abundance of light grey 1*x pieces in all sizes, try to hold onto the 2*x bricks for strength. What do you mean by lifting from the base and not from the upper part? (...) The framework approach (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)