 Castle / 18654
    Re: 2004 Castle Products —Ken Bailey
   In lugnet.castle, Jake McKee wrote: snip (...) snip While I greet this news with some relief, I would like to voice some concern over this, some of the recent posts (no, I'm not going to bring them all up again) mentioned that castle has had some (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: 2004 Castle Products —Christian Treczoks
   (...) Well, I can only second that. Even though I have the next LEGO shop more or less around the corner (half an hour drive+searching for a parking lot ;-), I usually do not buy there. The more interesting sets have been available only through S@H (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)