 Castle / 1858
Re: Which is the best Lego Castle set ever?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:00:37 GMT

I vote for 6090

--- Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote:

Marcelo H. Sola wrote:

Which is the best Lego castle set ever? I wonder • if it is 6090 Royal Knight's
Castle.... But some mid 80s to early 90s sets are • very good indeed (from what
I manage to appreciate in on-line catalogs). Too • bad that was my Dark Age....

Regards!

I vote for 6083 knights castle.

--
Jonathan Wilson