 Castle / 18498
Re: Check out the latest on the Wizards Tower...now quite dang big
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:30:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Gregory wrote:
Awesome!  The only thing cooler, bigger and blacker than that is Samuel L.
Jackson.

Indeed, Shaft is one bad motha...watch yo' mouth!

*laugh*  yeah, I can't wait until it's done and I can start of the competing
castle, which will be all gray with some black highlights.  Then....it's WAR!

Dave