 Castle / 18494
  Check out the latest on the Wizards Tower...now quite dang big

If you like, take a look at the current pics of the tower. Thank evilness it's almost done. Tower D is complete (small one in front) Tower C (with the Dragon's Loft) is done but for half the roof section. Tower B will only go one floor higher and (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Check out the latest on the Wizards Tower...now quite dang big

Awesome! The only thing cooler, bigger and blacker than that is Samuel L. Jackson. (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Check out the latest on the Wizards Tower...now quite dang big

(...) Indeed, Shaft is one bad motha...watch yo' mouth! *laugh* yeah, I can't wait until it's done and I can start of the competing castle, which will be all gray with some black highlights. Then....it's WAR! Dave (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)