 Castle / 18461
    GFLUG at Festival of the Masters - Large Castle Display —Kung-Khoon Quah
   This past weekend Friday Nov 7 thru Sunday Nov 9, the Greater Florida LEGO Users Group was asked to display at the Festival of the Masters which is the 28th annual art show in Downtown Disney near the LIC. It was essentially a 2 man show with the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: GFLUG at Festival of the Masters - Large Castle Display —Avery Christy
   (...) Wow! That castle is terrific. The Japanese of course. Not to say that Lenny's stuff is not great too, but right now I wish to say something about the castle. Also, I found the origin of the river, the little waterfall and all, to be (...) (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle)