 Castle / 18450
Re: New C-C Article: Minifig Torso Designs and Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:42:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Hey all,

After an axhausting run, I’ve completed 86 different minifig torso designs, along with a template, and compiled them into another article for Classic-Castle.com. Feel free to check it out HERE.

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros

Hi Anthony,

I really like your article. The traditional torsos in other colors are great. I cant wait to make orange knights, red peasants, and serfs. Lots of serfs!

Ben