 Castle / 18449
Re: New C-C Article: Minifig Torso Designs and Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:41:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Hey all,

After an axhausting run, I’ve completed 86 different minifig torso designs, along with a template, and compiled them into another article for Classic-Castle.com. Feel free to check it out HERE.

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros

More great stuff to work with! I wanted to mention adhering the stickers. I suppose sticker paper works, but after the seeing the huge jump in quality with photo paper (not to mention nice stiff sturdy paper), that’s the only way I’m going to print final pieces. I’m adhering them with what I happen to have available: Elmer’s Washable Gel School Glue Stick. Adhere’s nicely. Can be peeled off easily (okay, it’s only had a couple of days to adhere - I don’t know how it sets up over a long, long time) and the residue wiped off easily and cleanly.

I don’t have it available at the moment, but another glue stick to use (but harder to find) is 3M Post-It glue stick. Yup, the same low-tack stuff of the yellow-pad fame perfect for those that want to be able to recover their original shield. I Brassoed off the shield design, personally, so I could get to a neutral gray.

-->Bruce<--