 Castle / 18402

Subject:
Yet another 'based on CCC'-style Castle MOC...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 16:38:08 GMT

...this time in red.

The Red Knight's Entry: a double gate with at least twice as many
defender's as the White Knight.

First, an overview of Black, White and Red together:

http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/Castle/allthree.jpg

Post Mod:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=61773

Deeps:
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/Castle/Red/an_overview.jpg
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/Castle/Red/architechture.jpg
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/Castle/Red/cavalry_view.jpg
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/Castle/Red/commanders_post.jpg
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/Castle/Red/happily_demonstrating_his_new_weapon.jpg
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/Castle/Red/peekaboo.jpg
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/Castle/Red/the_empty_magazine.jpg
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/Castle/Red/top_view.jpg
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/Castle/Red/view_from_the_wall.jpg

As seen in empty_magazine.jpg, I haven't finished arming the peoples yet.
I'm out of weapons, so they're going to get some sort of flaming bomb or
something. Round 1x1s, anyway. The idea is that they drop them down the
chutes onto the attackers. The cavalry defends the gate. The Commander's
Post turned out kind of neat, I think. I had those 3x3x3 rounded corners
from some Space Police set a while ago and never found a good use for them.
When I realized the color scheme was red, I thought right away I would use
them.

I should just put "PLMKWYT" in my signature, it'd be a lot easier...

~Mike

Re: Yet another 'based on CCC'-style Castle MOC...
The Red Knight's Entry: a double gate with at least twice as many
defender's as the White Knight.

First, an overview of Black, White and Red together:

http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/Castle/allthree.jpg

Post Mod:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=61773
I should just put "PLMKWYT" in my signature, it'd be a lot easier...

~Mike

Well done again. I would never have thought to use a road plate like that. You
are demonstrating a tremendous skill to use whatever's available to create good
castle stuff.

So... blue next????  :)

Alan

Re: Yet another 'based on CCC'-style Castle MOC...