 Castle / 18401
    Re: Once upon a midnight dreary . . . —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) When were you a bow? I always thought of you as more of an arrow. (not a straight arrow, but I digress) (...) I can see "The Cask of Amontillado" as being pretty easy to do in a very nice way, ne? (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Once upon a midnight dreary . . . —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) You mispronunced that (if I wanted to type mispronOunced, you'd pronounce it correctly). Anyway, I always bow after applause. And yes, I have a bent arrow, but that is really not a subject for discussion on Lugnet!!! -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)