 Castle / 18271
Re: Bull's Rock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:10:12 GMT

Hi Yaron,

I think it is very cool that you made a fortress for the Bull’s. It is something I have thought about but never accomplished. I often wondered why a fortress was never released for them.

Your fortress is has a lot of fantasy and jungle elements to it. The rock base before the tower is nice. The secret entrance is cool. I like the tile floors and interiors. Your figs are cool especially the guards and the wizard. The recessed windows are a good architectural detail. I dont really like the cantelevered towers, but they fit in with the overall theme of your moc.

I always thought of the bull’s as a wild tribe from woodlands that would have a palisade hill fort. But your Bull’s Rock is very cool and shows how the Bull’s could go in a different direction than I imagined.

Ben