 Castle / 18267
Re: New Tolkien chapters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:02:35 GMT

Hey Bruce,
I really like the work you did with the army of the dead!  The ghosting on the
images is cool!  I like how you didn't make the scene about the effects, but let
the effects enhance the scene!  Very nice.  I love seeing your work (your
aragorn really does have a "foul feeling" look.  Ithink it's the stubble!  The
hole in the deeping wall was a nice touch, as well as the tents at the
encampment!  Congrats, Since there will be no shire scouring in the NLC films,
I'm really looking forward to yours, although I'll be bummed when you complete
the book.
Jon Furman