 Castle / 18258
  Re: Norman Keep

(...) Magnus, this is very nice! Cool keep, considering it was built on a CRAPP (Crummy Ramp and Pit Plate) plate. For some reason, the extra-tiny turrets feel so appropriate for this. The way you made those arrow windows above the door is (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Norman Keep

(...) Dean, Thanks for your kind words. Funny, I have always liked that baseplate myself, it gives the illusion of a castle being up on a hill of some sort, and I find it tends to work with buildings of this size. I wanted something which would be (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)