 Castle / 18174
    Re: City Gate —Pawel Nazarewicz
   I like it a lot! Very simple (but not plain) and very practical. I would like to see it in the context of some more buildings. -- Pawel (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: City Gate —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) Thanks Pawel. I probably will not get time to photograph it by other medieval tudor sets, since I do not have any built right now and I am slightly busy. But the walls are the same height as the cc standard. So it should be similar to the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)