 Castle / 18141
  Re: 3CS Houses

Hello James, I'm inspired! Very good use of the 3CS, I like the level of detail you've achieved in a very small space. The protruding windows, balconies, and nonaligned roofs make these houses seem like real medieval buildings which have been added (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 3CS Houses

(...) Most of the inspiration for these came from here on Lugnet, so if they further inspire people great, I get more inspiration from what you build. In the end we all build perfection .. then ... we .. take over .space or something :) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)