 Castle / 18137

Re: 3CS Houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:23:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
Seeing as my last site update was back in April I thought I'd better
actually get round to puttin some of my new mocs on my site. Sorry, some of
the shots aren't as clear as they could be, my fault for not using a tripod.

I'd love to know what you think
http://www.minifig.co.uk/models/village.htm

thanks
--
James Stacey
------

Hi James,

I really like the house with the room over the archway. Very nice. We are
getting so many variations on these types of houses, it is nice to see a unique
building.

Will

Re: 3CS Houses
I really like the house with the room over the archway. Very nice. We
are getting so many variations on these types of houses, it is nice
to see a unique building.

Will

Thanks Will. I think there is still a lot we can do with a simple formula.
Just start with an odd shaped base and see what evolves :)

thanks again

--
James Stacey
------