 Castle / 18134
Re: Black Monarch's Castle Meets the CCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:17:54 GMT

   So on the advise of Lenny, I decided to post what I have done so far. I have done the Gatehouse and one wall section. I hope you enjoy it. Here is the link:

Hey Don, I’m glad you took my advice. This looks quite nice, very much in the same vein as the original. heck, took me a while to figure which was which.

already on the c-c city page!

keep them coming!

-lenny