 Castle / 18129
18128  |  18130
Subject:
Black Monarch's Castle Meets the CCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 05:22:52 GMT

Recently I re-did the Black Falcon's Castle as one version of the CCS.  This
week I worked on set 6085 Black Monarch's Castle. I didn't have enough bricks to
finish it and right now it looks like I won't be able to finish it til around
the 1st of the year.

So on the advise of Lenny, I decided to post what I have done so far.  I have
done the Gatehouse and one wall section.  I hope you enjoy it.  Here is the
link:

Castle Rocks!

Don                GtwLUG