 Castle / 18130
Subject:
Four New Shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:42:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

All in the CCC Standard style for houses; all fun and exciting.

   The Dragon Dung Shop

   The Jeweler Shop

   The Herbalist

   The Forestman Percussion Band

Thoughts and general musing are welcome. Opinions are not. Please phrase all criticism in form of a question (eg, Is that house really ugly?).

-Der Krakhed Lenny

Re: Four New Shops