 Castle / 18103
  Yet another cart

Hello! Currently I like to build carts, obviously. (URL) me, I'm a link!>> (URL) me, I'm a link, too!>> This time it's the ...caravan (? How are those antique homes on wheels called actually?) of a gipsy family. The poor jade has a hard time hauling (...) (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Yet another cart

(...) Hi Jojo, Great cart. I especially like the harness for the horse. Much more elegant and realistic than what I've come up with for my posable horse. I shall do some more brainstorming (and perhaps purchasing on BL). Alan (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)