 Castle / 1805
Re: Defense Archer at TCS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 13:23:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

Not stupid at all; It's a great (and I mean Great!) store named The
Construction Site. That being a really long name, it's normally shortened to
TCS. The store has many hard-to-find sets, carries the Dacta line, and has
quite a few S@H (Shop at home ;) exclusives.

Clueless in Miami
Bill

Clueful in Boston :-)
Shiri

Hey Shiri,

Thanks for being so polite. I kept trying to figure it out by going thru toy
and department store names that I know - couldn't figure it out!

Yeah, the store doesn't have any other sites, I think. (More the pity - I'm
sure there are a lot of lego fans wanting to get here)

I read in one of your posts that your from Israel, where abouts?

I live in the northern Galillee, in a small village called Kfar Vradim (you
might realize that means Rose Village)

I was in
Israel during the Gulf War, I worked at the embassy in Tel Aviv!

I was also in Israel during the gulf war - I had just moved back with my
parents from the US two weeks before the war started :-)

Shalom lacha.

Gam Lecha. I'm not sure if you thought I'm a male, or your hebrew isn't
perfect... but the above should read "Shalom Lach"... ;-)

I loved it there, we would walk to Dizengoff Center all the time to hang out.
Dangerous place, but truly awesome!

Yeah, I can't wait to go back...

Toda raba od pa'am (forgive my transliteration, it's the best I could do)
Bill

No problem.
Ein Be'ad Ma! (you're welcome!)

-Shiri