 Castle / 1789
  Re: New MOC's on my websites

The round table came from the smaller Hovertron set in the Explorians line, I bought a bunch of them just for the round "Table" in them :) and the "arches" in the stream are the rounded 2x3 bricks, I got a bunch of them in one of the Freestyle Poly (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC's on my websites

(...) Thanks! I thought these were the 1x2x1.3 type arches, but curved 2x3s might be just as hard to find :-( (...) Oh, I'm sorry. I hate when that happens. (that you want to do something and forget or something, and then you can't because something (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)