 Castle / 17873
    Re: The Keep of Stonebarrow - Complete MOC —Keith Goldman
   Wow guys this moc is really amazing. I love the asymetrical castle, but mostly the exterior landscaping. I've always said that setting is just as key as the moc itself, and this is proof. The trees and the bridges are excellent, and of course the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: The Keep of Stonebarrow - Complete MOC —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks for your compliments Keith. We began the project with little plan and a few tubs of bricks. When we started the only thing we knew is that we wanted a wall and "stone" around the dungeon. The rest was almost random brick laying. The (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)