 Castle / 17872
  Re: The Keep of Stonebarrow - Complete MOC

One word: INCREDIBLE. I've been lurking here for a while and I've seen very few rivals and fewer equals to this work of art. Now just ship it over here so I can use it in my upcoming film, okay? ;-) ~Mike (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Keep of Stonebarrow - Complete MOC

(...) Hey Mike- Thanks for the compliments. We worked really hard on it even though it only took us about a week. We are happy that this MOC was what caused you to come out of the shadows. :) We can't ship it, but you are welcome to come over. :) (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)