 Castle / 17806
  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) Ahh yes! I remember that now! Thanks for the kick-ass suggestion. Good ideas and real innovation are really useful things. Perhaps I should add an authors list of people who contributed the key ideas to the mix... -lenny (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) O gosh, I sure would appreciate such a nice gesture. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)