 Castle / 1761
Re: New MOC's on my websites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 02:10:03 GMT

Glad you all liked it, I'm waiting for a nicer (warm, sunny) day here so
I can take it outside and get some better pics, They are pretty dark :(
I did lighten them up some in Paint shop pro.. though I think they are
still a little to dark, if I go any lighter they look like crap... I'm
also not done building it yet, I have to probably wait till
Spring/Easter break to finish.. hopefully I can get all the parts I
need/want by then too :)

The black sides with the inverted 1x2x3's were Grey originally, and I'd
like to turn them back to grey.. though I need ONE more stinking 1x6
grey arch.. so I had to put in some black ones instead.. of all the
arches I have 20 or 30 of.. and the one I decided to use I only have 9
of :( of course I've got 20 or 30 of them in black...

I'd also like to bring the "pillars" on the back arches down one more
brick, I think it would look better.  That of course entails dismantling
quite a bit of the castle, though sometimes it's just worth it :)

If anyone wants to "donate" or sell cheaply some grey 1x bricks.. Let me
know :) I'm in need a quite a few more... especially 1x4's... I don't
seem to have enough of them..
I'm really hoping LD brings us cheap bricks!!! I'll buy 1x grey bricks
in big numbers!

Thanks for the feedback!
Tamy

craig hamilton wrote:

In lugnet.build, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.build, Tamyra Teed writes:
http://home.att.net/~mookie1/
http://mookie.iwarp.com/   (mirror site)

I love the instructions, the raytraced art, and the site as a whole. There's
some great stuff here to be sure. I think this will be on my list of
recommended castle sites from now on.  Do please keep us all informed of
updates.

I thought the oven hood was a very original use of an element.

Thanks for sharing.

-- Richard

  i'll second that, tamyra! i'm inspired!*

  your curved double staircase is amazing, and the tile floors through out
are wonderful! everything is so incredibly well built and just as beautiful.
the buildings have such great personality, it's easy to know the
occupants... (even when they're not at home! ;-)

  your mini-figs seem really happy to be living in such a charming place!

  later ~ craig~

  * ~ in lego-ese, "inspired" means, i'll try to steal your brilliant ideas,
not have enough pieces to make it work, and eventually stumble across
something cool myself...

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy