 Castle / 17162
Re: Poetry Hit and Run II (was Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:39:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti wrote:
[Through a Glass, Darkly]
George S. Patton, Jr.

"I have fought with gun and cutlass on the red and slippery deck"

I particularly like this line, it has an air of desperation.
The overall poem is quite good as well, thanx for sharing!
I believe i've read some of his works at one time or another.

       --==Richard==--