 Castle / 17064
Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 14:57:07 GMT

“Death to the Mortals!” Cries heard by the skeleton army in Army of Darkness “ok, you primitive screwheads, listen up; see this? This is my BOOM STICK...” Ash, Army of Darkness ‘bye, bye boys, have fun storming the castle...it’d take a miracle, BYE BYE!!!” Miracle Max, The Pricess Bride.

I think that should do it for me

Mark