 Castle / 16992
Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 20:19:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
I am currently planning to go there (but as yet haven't sent in my payment)

Shame on me!!! :(

Anyways it looks like we have:

Troy Cefaretti (who brought the very nice Castle Walls last year)
Jim Foulds (who brought the very lovely temple of Shang-ri)
KK Quah
Anthony Sava

which should be a motley crew... :)

there will most likely be more.

I will also definately be there.  Along with my Manor House and Peasant's Hut,
as well as some small Furman-esque Provincial Houses just for fun.

-vive le crackhead