 Castle / 16961
    Re: Castle Fun —Micah Berger
   (...) Micah D. Berger (...) 16 (...) I'm not sure if thats what the question means but..... Oh well school, work, drama and lurking about lugnet. (...) I haven't decided which minifig would work the best but when I decide (and get my scanner figured (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Fun —Josh Wedin
   Hi Micah, (...) Now that is a good idea! Since Lego is currently making designer sets, this is actually a possibility. I would be really excited about something like this! Josh (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.castle)