 Castle / 16961
  Re: Castle Fun

(...) Micah D. Berger (...) 16 (...) I'm not sure if thats what the question means but..... Oh well school, work, drama and lurking about lugnet. (...) I haven't decided which minifig would work the best but when I decide (and get my scanner figured (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Fun

Hi Micah, (...) Now that is a good idea! Since Lego is currently making designer sets, this is actually a possibility. I would be really excited about something like this! Josh (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.castle)