 Castle / 1696
    Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site? —Shiri Dori
   (...) yet (...) Well, I could try... I have a knack with still life, and I've only tried a "map view" thing once, but I think I could manage a considerably OK picture of some terrian stuff. Also, I have a game called Civilization (some of you might (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site? —Jeff Thompson
   (...) Off-topic aside - I love making Civilization maps, Shiri. If you'd like to trade maps, send me mail. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)