 Castle / 16450
    Re: Provincial village update —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) For a long time I always had problems thinking of what a medieval/renaissance village would have. you always come up with blacksmith and tavern.. but what else? And then it hit me, and it was so obvious and silly I couldn't stand it: (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Provincial village update —Aaron Muhl
   That's a great list so far. You can also add: Tailor Miller (the most important job in any village) Cobbler Shoemaker Paper maker (I'm sure there is a better name for this) Jeweler Rope maker Clockmaker (Even if it's a sundial or hourglass) (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)