 Castle / 16410
    Re: Provincial village update —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey Jon, These look outstanding. Your village really has a bustling economy. The colors are all really nice. Two questions--in this picture: (URL) are the trans elements near the strawberry jar on the right? Also, I'd love to see more pictures of (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Provincial village update —Jon Furman
     Hey Bruce! How's it going man? all of the Glass pieces are either cups and glasses, or 1x1 rounds toppes off with transparent 1x1 round plates. Occasionally I used 1x1 squares to make decanters as well. I'll try to fire off a couple of pics of the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Provincial village update —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I think they're clear minifig heads, with a round plate on top. I can see the printing you're referring too just below the window on the right - looks like cherries to me, probably from Belville. Jason Railton (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)