 Castle / 16202
    Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0 —Matt Hein
   (...) Alright! I waited until now to comment since I figured somewhere along the line you would eventually redesign this. Nice job! <snip the nice introduction story> Okay, for the sake of levity, I'll just review the overall picture. (URL) overlook (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0 —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks (...) Thanks again (...) Since you are unfamiliar with my world and past works, I guess I'll have to explain. The original Tower of Olyian was a tower designed to help control the six basic types of magic in my world: Wind, Water, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)