 Castle / 16199
    Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0 —John Henry Kruer
   Oh, wow. This is great. The details abound... every little nook captures the feeling of a little village. I love the cow fence and the little pond near by. Wow. Only one question: have you designed an interior for any of the houses, or perhaps for (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0 —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks much! I'm glad you liked it. (...) Unfortunately, none of the houses have interiors, they're just shells. However, the Tower does, and I'll be releasing pictures of it soon. And thanks for the reply! --Anthony (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)