 Castle / 16051
    Coat of Arms Designer —Stephen Wroble
   This isn't really LEGO, but it is medieval. I've created a Coat of Arms Designer which you are welcome to play with: (URL) is the Beta version. Eventually I'll make one that lets you print out your design. I'm trying to figure out how to make it (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Coat of Arms Designer —Stephen Wroble
     Oops. I should have mentioned that this was made with Flash and you'll need the plug-in in order to play it. It's the same one you need for the LEGO website, so if you can see the LEGO page, you're all set. Stephen (21 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Coat of Arms Designer —Kevin McMillin
     (...) Hey, that's pretty nifty. I had a lot of fun just messing around with it. It would be very neat to see a version that could work with LEGO Printing. The colors are already very well suited for LEGO. Imagining my future army of coordinated (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Coat of Arms Designer —Shirley Kearns
     (...) Hi Stephen, Your shield designer is so much fun. It would be nice to be able to print designs to fit on Lego shields, but after fighting with printing Lego signs and torsos, I know how horrible it can be to try and get "print" to work (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Coat of Arms Designer —Tom Reed
     (...) Nice Stephen! It was fun to play with. I will be interested in seeing how you incorporate the printing feature. If you do so, I'd also like to have the colors set up to print as close to lego colors as possible. Keep up the nice work! Tom (21 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Coat of Arms Designer —Jeff Szklennik
     (...) very cool & fun to play with. I think it would be more intuitive if the three different scrollable things & color chooser were labeled; like 'background', 'border/stripes', 'symbol' & 'color'. Actually a modified icon of the shield would be (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Coat of Arms Designer —Bruce Hietbrink
     Stephen, I had a lot of fun playing with this. Neat addition to your site. Bruce (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Coat of Arms Designer —Tanya K. Burkhart
     OMG, that was great fun! It looks to have the proper aspect ratio for Lego shields, right? Make one for mini-fig torsos, too, please! It would be so cool for them to match. One observation of mine - the purple is very hard to distinguish from the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Coat of Arms Designer —Tony Alexander
     (...) The House of Tw0n thanks thee for thine electrific entertainment, and grants unto thee and all thy co-lovers of plastic IDOL time with which to pursue noble, emm, pursuits. Take thee after the Ides of March 'pon the 18th a day unto thyself, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Coat of Arms Designer —Kai Gerkens
   Hi, yes - very cool. - amazing. everything seemed to be very authentic - right colors - right backgrounds etc. only a user defined front-picture ( tower, dragon etc. ) would make it perfect. Kai (...) your (...) -- --- (URL) ( german page ) *** JOIN (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)