 Castle / 1604
  Re: Monks

(...) I have done the same thing with the Qui-Gon torso and brown legs. I used a regular smiley head, which often looks best. I am working on a "Holy Bible" tile sticker now... Actually, I have a whole thing planned around this monk idea, which (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monks

(...) Dont forget...... In Latin :) Doyle (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)