 Castle / 15939
Re: Awesome mill spotted on BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:24:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:
Hello!

Johannes Koehler posted this to BrickShelf:
I'm not sure if he'll have anything to say here.

Thanks, Frank, for announcing this here!
Well, what should I say? This mill is my (second) entry to the 2.ISCC
(http://www.creativity-contest.net/). Unfortunatelly the text is in German
only. I'm not good enough at English to translate the technical terms and
the diction into English so that it fits into the atmosphere of the scene.
So please have a look at the pictures and strike out your own story :-)

Bye
Jojo

Liebe Jojo,

I have to say your work always inspires and amazes me.  I hope one day to
have even half the skill at creation as you do.  Thank you for sharing your
creations with the rest of us.

The funny thing is that I seem to be half a step (and many years) behind
you.  When you showed us your cathedral (or part of one) last year, I had
been working on one for months.  Now you have a water mill and mine is
almost done.
{na ja}

I'm just curious, how do you come up with new ideas?  From reading?  From
looking around you?

Eine schöne Wochenende noch!
Laura