 Castle / 15906
  Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ?

(...) Well, you can go by lego's version, or mine. (others have speculated on lego group's alliances, but I'm going to theorize here.) The Black Falcons were a mercenary force employed by the crusader factions to deal in terrorist acts, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ?

Great story, Matt. Very intriguing. You should make a storyline of that, with pics and all...Now that would be Castle...Booya! ~Dan (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ?

(...) around when I wrote the castle chronology. (Actually, I considered earlier doing a story based on the history of lego castle factions, but for now, I'm concentrating on completing the first volume of my story, Anachronistic Skies.) it's a long (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)