 Castle / 1590
Re: looking for yellow half arch 1x5x4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 02:39:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Heather Patey writes:
In lugnet.general, Ben Gatrelle writes:
I am wondering if this half arch 1x5x4 piece comes in any current set, or has
ever been availabe in any sets in yellow. I have several in gray, white, and
black, but none in yellow.
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=2339>

I have a project(1) for which I am needing at least 12 possibly more in • yellow.

Hi Ben,
According to Margo's castle/pirate inventories, the yellow half-arches
appeared in the following, 2 in each:

<http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6060>
<http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6074>
<http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6276>

All large and/or expensive sets unfortunately!  I haven't seen them in
non-castle/pirate sets, but I may be wrong.  Hope so, they're too nice to be
so rare.  Just curious, what's your project?
---
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective

Thanks for the info. Set #6276 is a great looking set which I don't have. I
was never into Pirates very much, and this came out in 1989 which was the year
I started my dark ages and sold all my LEGO when I went off to college.

I need these for a double size Yellow Castle #375 I am building.  It is turing
out to be a lot larger than I expected. each 2x2 brick has to be replaced with
two stacked 2x4 bricks.  This means I need 4 of the 1x5x4 half arch pieces to
replace each 1x8x2.

I will be posting some pictures of the work in progress on my web site soon.
Check back after this weekend!

Ben Gatrelle
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcatsle to reply.)