 General / 13600
Re: looking for yellow half arch 1x5x4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:23:34 GMT

Ben Gatrelle wrote:

I am wondering if this half arch 1x5x4 piece comes in any current set, or has
ever been availabe in any sets in yellow. I have several in gray, white, and
black, but none in yellow.
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=2339>

I have a project(1) for which I am needing at least 12 possibly more in yellow.

Any ideas?

Ben Gatrelle
(remove the spam dot from yellowcastle to reply.)

Good luck finding them Ben.  These yellow half arches (as well as the red half
arches) are the hardest LEGO arches to come by.  I have 6 pair, which are in my
Train Station Train Shed.  Maybe these might be available from LEGO Direct in the
future.

Gary Istok