 Castle / 1571
  Re: Castle Minifig Races

My world isn't as fleshed out yet as yours (since it's only in planning stages until my space creation is done), but here are the factions in store: Kingdom of Mitteland, ruled by King Frederik I and his son the Prince. This is the main setting for (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

(...) *SNIP* (...) Where are you getting trans-blue spears from!? I did not know there were any, they don't appear in any of my vast collection. Also, in my kingdom I use the entire Ninja line (with black bows from Wild West) for the Elves. The red (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

The spear will be out soon (if not already in some areas) as part of the newest Throwbot-Technic line. The one that has it is not technically (sorry for the pun) a Throwbot, but it's marketing and design have the same features. They are called (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

Ah yes, I forgot about the goblins that live in the mountains to the south. They use the grey mummy faces. :) -- Paul Davidson Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message news:Fo7tG9.KG6@lugnet.com... (...) store: (...) This (...) also (...) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)