 Castle / 15668
  Re: My modular castle creations

I really like the overall idea, and it's quite similar to something I have been slowly developing. (school and work get in the way) I especially like the way you have ladders and doors connecting almost everything and I hope you will post more of (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My modular castle creations

(...) Don't worry , as evidenced by other posting, the battlements were something that had to be sacrificed to lower parts count. These arent really something I would build to show off my design skills, rather something I would buy , to build what I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My modular castle creations

JON, I think what you've done here is perfect. Though the "sets" may not be as big as some would want, they definitely make for some nice add-ons. Since seeing your creations, I've started making "modules" off of your ideas. I agree with you 100 (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)