 Castle / 1552
    Re: MOC: Dragoons, digitally photographed —Jeff Johnston
   (...) It was made much easier by the fact that they were paint markers - it was a lot more like drawing than manipulating a brush would be. (...) I want green ponytail hair for Terra. I think you're more likely to get your wish without resorting to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MOC: Dragoons, digitally photographed —Jeff Stembel
   (...) "Paint Markers"? I didn't know something like that existed! I may have to look into getting some. (...) Although, if Lego *does* make a beige ponytail piece, you can make her according to Amano's character designs...along with just about every (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)