 Castle / 15119
15118  |  15120
Subject:
MM Grand Auction at Dragonstern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 04:25:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out our latest MM entry from our homepage, Grand Auction at Dragonstern;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Background story:
Under the auspices of Lord Dracon, once a year the Persian traders arrive at
Dragonstern where the grand auction is held. Various fiefs and kingdoms are
invited to gather and bid at the glorious goods that have been shipped from
the Middle East.

The Sultan of Alexandria has arrived with various goods, the finest breed of
Persian horses and lovely ladies from the harem which can be had by any
royalty at the right price! Lord Dracon has had a long history of trading
with the Sultam and is generously paid with handsome dues from the auctions.
In return, the protection of the goods and auction proceeedings are managed
under heavy guard by Lord Dracon's guardsmen.

The royal families of Lord Batysmore of the Darkstryder kingdom, Lord
Steinwolf of the Wolfen kingdom and Lord Leonard of the Lionden kingdom have
been able to secure the coveted seats in the main auction tent by paying a
small fortune to Lord Dracon. Only these three Lords will walk away with the
precious goods brought by the Sultan of Alexandria. As a precaution from
possible hostilities amongst the auctioneers, the Lords are  allowed to
bring only three guards who keep watch of the treasure chests that they've
brought to the event. Each Lord has also been designated a separate entrance
to the main tent to avoid unnecessary entanglements.

Peasants and commoners can only view the proceedings from the outside of the
main auction tent. They can also get a glimpse of the goods at the nearby
stables as they pass along the fenced stockade. The guardsmen of Dragonstern
keep watch of the goods and horses at the stables near the main tent. As
each auction is called for, the items are brought in to the main tent from
the only entrance that connects it to the stables.

Hear ye! Hear ye! Let the auctions begin!

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons