 Castle / 1499
1498  |  1500
Subject:
The complete Gryphon's Nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 17:57:38 GMT

Well - I got all the pictures us.  There is a link from it on both my main site:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/new/

.. then go to "structures"

or directly here:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/gryphon/

Mainly with this model I tried to fix one main problem:  accessibility.  As you
will notice, there are really four main parts to the whole thing, and in itself,
the fortress is pretty sturdy.  I also tried to make it more realistic - in what
I would imagine to be the setup of a small stronghold (i.e. - dungeon, torture
chamber, etc... )

It's all connected and should make sense.  I did not have a horse stable, as
horses are not part of this group.  This will be an issue when working with the
Green Lantern's later on.  I did not have an armory just yet, and the main hall
is not as decorated as I would like for it to be.

Coming up next I will have the attack on the Nest ... death from above?

-- pn