 Castle / 1498
1497  |  1499
Subject:
new commercial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 17:22:02 GMT

S'up! I was watching FOX Kids this morning, and i saw a commercial for the new
knights Kingdom. Can you say cheesey? It has real people in it, and they're
supposed to be guards and cowpack guys. The cowpack fly over the walls of the
castle. You have to see it to understand it's crudiness.

Karl Martinson
raymart@jam21.net