 Castle / 14892
    Re: October 31st - Picture of the Day —Josh Wedin
   Hi Jojo, Really nice MOC! I wonder if you are the first to make Martin Luther in Lego. I like the peaked arch over the door, very original. And I too would rather remember Martin Luther on Oct 31 than Halloween. Good job! Josh (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: October 31st - Picture of the Day —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! (...) Thanks! (...) Hehe, maybe... There's not much that once could build concerning to Luther. Except the Wartburg Castle, of course... (...) Thanks. I've to confess I was surprised myself when I got this idea. And I like the look, too. :-) (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)